This law office represents individuals or businesses who may require legal assistance in a variety of ways. For example, this firm helps individuals who require assistance when facing criminal charges.
A Law Firm Dedicated to Helping You
I take the extra time with clients to make sure they fully understand the ramifications of each choice before them in resolving a legal issue. I believe that only then can a client make a wise decision about how best to proceed. For instance, if a client’s business is facing a contract dispute, as an Orange County business lawyer, I will present the various ways to handle the matter, discussing whether mediation is a possibility or if a court trial is necessary.
Areas of Law We Practice
I provide legal services to the public in a number of areas, including the following:
- Business Law: As an Orange County business attorney, I assist clients who need representation for their businesses in matters pertaining to litigation, real estate, contracts and other disputes. We help form business entities and partnership matters, draft contracts, business formation/dissolution, drafting of legal agreements, etc. We also assist people with their personal business matters, construction, contracts, real estate, and litigation.
- Family Law: My firm is proud of its track record in helping clients through the many challenges associated with divorce. Whether the issue for which you need assistance involves child custody or support, spousal support, visitation rights, division of assets or questions about paternity, I can help. I prefer negotiating settlements to litigation whenever possible, for I understand that family law matters are very personal and evoke strong emotions. On the other hand, I am fully prepared to take a matter into the courtroom if it becomes necessary. We assist people with divorce, custody, and support matters. Whether you are going to court, or want to settle out of court, we can help you. We also handle juvenile cases with ease.
- Personal Injury Law: I am sensitive to the needs of clients who are suffering substantial injuries due to another’s negligence. I am prepared to fight insurance companies that are unwilling to negotiate, and help my clients to receive fair compensation so that they can get on with their lives. We help individuals with injuries from accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, product liability, or government liability – even dog bites!
- Criminal Defense: If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, you may be confused and overwhelmed. You may be unsure of what to do next. Contact our law firm, we can help.
- White Collar Crimes: White collar crimes are committed by those who are often employed in government or business. If you are accused of a White Collar Crime, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
- Other Areas: My law firm will give you advice on landlord/tenant law. If you are dealing with tenant issues, I can help you evict using an unlawful detainer. This law firm also is involved in removing mechanics liens from property.
Call an Orange County Business Lawyer Today
I provide high-quality representation to clients in a number of legal areas. If you need legal assistance, call an Orange County business attorney today: Stephen J. Mooney, Attorney at Law at (949) 395-7060. For mechanics lien issues, please find more information at our related website California Mechanics Lien Lawyer Steve Mooney. I primarily represent clients in Orange County, Riverside County, South Los Angeles County and North San Diego County. However, with modern technology, there are few geographic limits to whom I can serve.
Of paramount importance to Steve Mooney is that his clients are happy with the results he obtains and that even if they come into his office because they are in trouble, are being sued, or are getting a divorce, they know they are getting excellent legal representation.